Sample Large Concrete Pot - Black and White
Sample pieces with very limited availability.
A one-of-a-kind sample of our concrete candle pot. The heavyweight of our concrete holder range is stylish with a ‘don’t mess’ attitude. It is designed as the perfect container for our 3-wick candle. However, both the base and the lid can be used independently to hold any of our candles or a simple tealight.
Approx dimensions: W: 148mm x H: 136mm (inc. 6mm cork feet)
Approx weight: 2.35 kg
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
Sent with a fragranced tealight. Please let us know in the notes when you order if you have a fragrance preference from Lime, Basil & Mandarin, Sandalwood & Black Pepper, Tobacco & Oak or Curious Rose.
We have graded all of our seconds into one of the following categories where the item may have one or several of the following imperfections - none of which effect the performance, only the aesthetic:
Level 1 - 30% discount
- Small areas of patchy, mottled or speckled surface colour
- Colour does not match our palette
- 1-2 small dark surface marks
Level 2 - 50% discount
- Widespread areas of patchy, mottled or speckled colour
- 2+ dark surface marks
- Excessive small air bubbles
- Small dripmarks in a discreet position
- Discontinued colour / End-of-line product
- Slightly too thin or too short
- Damaged or dented candle or melt surface
Level 3 - 70% discount
- Complete coverage of patchy, mottled or speckled colour
- Large dripmarks in an obvious position
- Large air holes
CLICK HERE FOR A VISUAL GUIDE
Samples are priced individually.
Please pay careful attention to the description above about the type of imperfections this second may have or the reason for the product grading on a perfect piece.
We have used our standard photos to show the seconds items for sale, not the individual imperfections that each item has.
As these pieces are sold at a largely discounted rate, they are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Seconds and samples will be sent out wrapped and packaged for protection in transit, not in our usual branded tubes or boxes.
See more FAQ here.