Warm Neutral Container Candle - Sand
A blend of fragranced vegan rapeseed and coconut wax, hand-poured into an amber glass vessel. The handmade sand coloured concrete lid has no pigment and so the final colour relies on the aggregate in the mix and beautifully shows all the grains of the sand. It is also multifunctional and can be removed and independently used to burn slim and mid pillar candles from the collection or any standard tealights.
Delivered with a tealight to match your candle fragrance choice and packaged in one of our signature dripping wax tubes.
Small Candle Weight: 180gm / Burn time: 30-35 hours.
Large Candle Weight: 400gm / Burn time: 50+ hours.
Our container candles are made from vegan coconut and rapeseed wax.
* WARNING! Candles can cause fires.
* Always trim the wick to approx 5mm before the first burn and in between burns.
* Never burn a candle longer than 4 hours.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
* Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
* Do not place on or near anything that can catch fire.
Due to the hand-crafted and hand-poured nature of this product, there may be slight variations in colour and natural surface imperfections. We embrace this, it is a part of the design. It makes each piece unique.