Mid Black Pillar Candle
Black wax, black wicks, one perfectly proportioned 45-50 hour candle, two sensual, sultry fragrances and only 50 pieces hand poured in each.
Choose from Sandalwood & Black Pepper or Cherished Leather.
The mid-sized candle in our range is designed as the perfect partner to our mid holder, but can also be burned on the large holder, pot or plate.
This hand-poured wax pillar candle is formed upon a smaller round wax base that fits snugly and securely into each holder.
Each candle is branded with the 2SOM logo on the base and stamped with a batch code.
All of our candles use a natural square-braided wick.
Our pillar candles are made from soy wax with a sprinkling of beeswax for extra stability. They have been developed to be non-drip.
* WARNING! Candles can cause fires.
* Always trim the wick to approx 5mm before the first burn and in between burns.
* Never burn a candle longer than 4 hours.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
* Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
* Do not place on or near anything that can catch fire.
Due to the hand-crafted and hand-poured nature of this product, there may be slight variations in colour and natural surface imperfections. We embrace this, it is a part of the design. It makes each piece unique.
Our candles are designed and made specifically to fit in our candle holders. Feel free to use the holders for burning tealights after your candle has finished, but do not burn our candles in other holders.