Branch Candle Holder
Using a branch from the apple tree in our own garden, we asked a local skilled carpenter to create our unique candle and holder prototypes, from which we hand poured our moulds. The resulting candle and holder combination are a stunning representation of the original piece of wood.
This hand poured concrete holder sits atop a hand-cut cork base to protect your surfaces and can be used not only to burn our Branch candle but also any standard tealight or taper candle too.
Through our partner TreeApp, we will plant a tree for every Arboreal holder sold.
Approx candle dimensions: ø6.5cm x 17.5cm (exc foot). Weight: 460gms. 60+ hours burn time.
Approx holder dimensions: ø6.5cm (at top) / ø8cm (at base) x 12cm. Weight: 850gm
Approx candle and holder weight: 1.3kg.
* As the candle is not perfectly cylindrical please keep an eye on the wick as the candle burns to ensure it remains as central as possible. The candle has been designed to be non-drip and should melt down inwardly creating beautiful shapes at each stage of the burning process.
* WARNING! Candles can cause fires.
* Always trim the wick to approx 5mm before the first burn and in between burns.
* Never burn a candle longer than 4 hours.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
* Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
* Do not place on or near anything that can catch fire.
Due to the hand-crafted and hand-poured nature of this product, there may be slight variations in colour and natural surface imperfections. We embrace this, it is a part of the design. It makes each piece unique.